Frequently Asked Questions
- Why did United Way set up the Community Crisis Fund?
- Who is eligible to apply?
- Are any costs ineligible?
- What size awards will be made?
- How do agencies apply?
- What is the Counterterrorism Compliance form and why is it
- How does membership in the United Way Community Food Bank
affect a grant from the Crisis Fund for food?
- When are applications due?
- How much reporting will be required?
- Who can I contact if I have other questions?
Community Crisis Fund
Application for United Way Certification
Counterrorism Compliance Form – REQUIRED
Follow Up Report
Completed proposals are due by the 10th of the month*
and should be addressed to:
United Way of Central Alabama
Agency Impact Department
Attn: Sonya King
P. O. Box 320189
Birmingham, AL 35232-0189