Blount, Shelby, St. Clair, and Walker County Campaigns
Below is an overview of campaign activity in Blount, Shelby, St. Clair and Walker counties. To see a listing of allocation partner agencies located in each county, visit our agency partner page
The Blount County United Way merged with United Way of Central Alabama in 1987. The first campaign raised $44,500 and was chaired by Hoy Taylor of First Alabama Bank (now Regions Bank). The Blount County division includes businesses, government, non-profits, individuals and professionals.
The Shelby County campaign is comprised of individuals and large and small businesses located in Shelby County. These include professional and industrial companies, city and county government employees, the public school system, clergy and associations.
St. Clair County
The St. Clair County campaign includes individuals, businesses, schools and organizations located in Pell City, Ashville, Ragland, Moody, Springville and other communities in the county.
Walker County has been in the service area of United Way of Central Alabama since 1970. During this time, there have been steady increases in campaign support, available services and volunteer support of United Way. The Walker County campaign is comprised of industry, small business, professionals, public employees and individual contributors.
- Blount County: Laine Lidikay, 458-2026, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Jefferson County: John Martin 205-458-2011, email@example.com
- Shelby County: John Martin 205-458-2011, firstname.lastname@example.org
- St. Clair County: Joanne Patterson, 458-2029, email@example.com
- Walker County: Bob Boylan 205-458-2015, firstname.lastname@example.org