Do you know your housing rights, fair housing violations and how complaints are filed? Hear from a Fair Housing expert and gain an understanding of the federal, state and local fair housing laws.
- Who is covered under fair housing laws?
- What obligations do the landlord and tenants have?
- Why should a renter insist on a written lease?
- What are acts of discrimination?
- What is considered reasonable accommodation?
Register to attend in-person (lunch provided) here or to attend online here.
Having trouble registering? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.