CENTRAL ALABAMA CHILDREN’S FUND
The United Way of Central Alabama is now accepting applications from public school systems for funding through our Central Alabama Children’s Fund (CACF). The Central Alabama Children’s Fund supports students by meeting tangible needs like glasses, school uniforms, school supplies, and dental and medical fees. The fund is designed to directly benefit students with unmet needs, with each school district managing the distribution of funds it may be awarded to meet students’ tangible needs.
- Public school systems in Blount, Chilton, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair, and Walker counties are eligible to apply.
- Applications must be submitted from the district, rather than from individual schools.
- Funding will support students in the 2022-2023 school year.
- If you receive funds, you will need to file a report on the use of funds at the end of each semester.
- Applications are due by April 15, 2022
CURRENT COMMUNITY CRISIS FUND GRANTEES
If your organization is a current Community Crisis Fund grantee and needs assistance or has questions, please contact Stephanie Butler, Community Allocations & Grants Coordinator, at email@example.com.SUBMIT GRANTEE REPORTS HERE