Mark Can Grow Hair:
Mark is a four year veteran of the United Way of Central Alabama Loaned Executive program. Mark has been with Alabama Power for 11 years.
The Loaned Executive Program allows select individuals in organizations to work as part of United Way of Central Alabama’s campaign team.
Through our Loaned Executive Program, United Way of Central Alabama is building a community where all individuals and families can achieve their potential through health, education, financial stability and access to services. By working with businesses and organizations in the Blount, Jefferson, Shelby, St. Clair and Walker county areas, you’ll ensure United Way of Central Alabama has the financial stability to support the 86 health and human service programs who rely on us. The Loaned Executive’s role is crucial in building a better community. For more information contact Bakari Miller at 458-2055
- What was your first reaction when you were told that you were going to be a loaned executive? Excited
- What has surprised you the most about this experience? The amount of volunteers and community support United Ways receives.
- How was your first day? Looooooooooooong!
- Tell us a random fact about yourself? I can grow hair on my head..haha
- If you could witness any event past, present or future, what would it be? To see my sons graduate from high school, college, get married, and have kids!!
- If you could be a fictional character, who would you choose? Mickey Mouse
- What songs are included on the soundtrack to your life? Bittersweet Symphony
- Where’s Waldo? At home I guess
As a loaned executive he will be working closely with company coordinators in the following companies: Arlington Properties, BioHorizons, Altec, Inc., Mayer Electric Supply Company, Robins & Morton, Coca-Cola Bottling Company United, WBRC Television Channel 6, Willis HRH, Birmingham Business Journal, M & B Metal Products, Hoar Construction LLC, YMCA of Metro Birmingham, White Plume Technologies, Medical Properties Trust, Inc., and Maynard Cooper & Gale PC.