Hands On Birmingham (HOB) and United Way would like to thank all of the volunteers who participated in the United Way Day of Action. What an AWESOME turnout with more than 550 volunteers, staff, donors and corporations serving at partner agencies throughout the week of June 19th.
Companies with volunteers:
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Alabama
- Southern Company/Alabama Power
- Regions Financial Corporation
- America’s First Federal Credit Union
- Barfield Murphy Shank & Smith, LLC
- Enterprise Holdings
- Ronald McDonald House
- Shepherd Center
- Better Basics
- Glenwood, Inc.
- A.G. Gaston Boys and Girls Club
- Family Connection
United Way Day of Action is an invitation for people and organizations around the world to LIVE UNITED and take action to address a variety of challenges. It is a day that we ask you to help us put our mission into action by volunteering to improve Central Alabama.
More information on upcoming volunteer projects can be found at www.handsonbirmingham.org.