Are your employees are looking for ways to help the community right now? If so, you might not know where to start, what’s needed, or what’s safe. Fortunately, United Way of Central Alabama (UWCA) is here to help you and your employees get involved, thanks to our online volunteer platform.
UWCA’s INVOLVE platform can empower your employees to make a difference during this time of community need. We even offer specific (and safe) volunteer opportunities related to the COVID-19 crisis, including projects with feeding programs like Meals on Wheels.
Here’s what your employees can do with INVOLVE:
· Access a variety of both virtual and on-site volunteer opportunities
· Filter opportunities by keywords, skills, or causes to find options that match their passions
· Schedule volunteer time on the interactive calendar
· Easily get manager approval for their Volunteer Time Off (VTO)
· Receive communications and reminders about opportunities they’ve registered to attend
· Quickly check-in when they arrive at a volunteer opportunity
· Track their volunteer hours and impact
With INVOLVE, you can feel confident that you’re offering your employees the best volunteer opportunities out there.